Friday, April 17, 2009

Vegas Part 3

So sorry it has taken me this long to get around to posting. We have had a sick child in the house this week, and he takes priority.

Day three was awesome in Vegas. By this stage I had pulled a muscle in the bottom of my foot, so I was limping around everywhere. Good thing that I drank alot of alcohol to numb the pain. On this day we went to see the Bodies exhibit, ate at hooters, spent the afternoon on the lazy river. Watched the tournament of Kings show. Gambled, went to coyote ugly, and who knows what else.


Day four. Yes there was a day four. I forgot to mention that we decided to spend an extra day since we were having so much fun. We spent the day walking the strip, doing a bit of shopping. We walked the miracle mile. I got my nose pierced again. Kris thinks this is awesome. We watched the water show at the Beligao. Went inside looked the the butterfly garden. Ooooed and ahhhed at the flower displays. Then hoped on our flight back to Arizona to see your little one that I missed so much.



Kris and I before KA

Across the street from our hotel with my boot of booze.


Kris and I at the tournament of Kings.


Kris and I in front of the Luxor.


Kris and J in our hotel room pre partying.

H and I ready to go out.

1 comment:

Cori said...

It sounds like y'all had a great time. I'd love to visit Vegas one day.
And you two make a great-looking couple!