Friday, April 10, 2009

Vegas Part 2

Day two. This is where my feet were killing me. Kris and I decided to check out the hotel pool in the morning. It was awesome. After that we went back up north and check out the Mirage. We went to the Sigfried and Roy animal habitat.. This was the closest that I have ever been to dolphins. We even got to see a baby. The cat section of the display was also cool.

Our friends finally made it in around lunch time. We spent the rest of the day drinking and hanging out with them. At night we all got dressed up and went to see a show. What is funny about that is that Kris was the one that enjoyed it the most, and he was the one that fought it.

Ohhh that same night Kris and I also did a helicopter ride thru the strip. It was awesome, even tho I am afraid of heights. The take off and all the turns in the helicopter were petrifying to me. I was white knuckling it all the way. I was pretty sure that we were going to crash and burn. Thankfully we didn't as I am still here. I guess that just shows what I know about flying helicopters. If it was a life or death situation I don't know if I could do it.

So that was about it for day 2. I will fill you in on day 3 after Easter. I hope you all have a good one.

No comments: