Saturday, September 13, 2008

AWWWWWWWW

This face has nothing to do with McCain being on the TV.
Kris says that he thinks Kyle is going to vote for Obama.


I wanted to show off this T Shirt. It was made by a good Friend H, over at The ramblings of H-Bomb . She makes Toddler shirts. And is now selling them at http://www.heiss.etsy.com You should go check them out. They are very cute.

I also wanted to say thank you to Anita J. over at MudandCoffee. Today I received my first prize from a blog. She sent me a really cute bookmark. Just what I needed. Now I don't have to used a piece of TP. ;)

Also in the mail I got my Stellan Bracelets. Mckmama is selling Bracelets to help us keep Stellan on our minds. And to keep us praying that he will be a healthy baby boy. They are cute. I just wish that Kyle would keep his on.

I hope you all have a great weekend. I am looking to finally getting out of the house and going to dinner at H's house. Thanks for inviting me H.

2 comments:

h-bomb said...

awww little mister looks so adorable, i loooove the screaming pic. that's right kyle, bad republicans! hahaha. i love champagne saturdays!

Carolina Girl said...

super cute shirts! and a super cool Kyl!