Monday, September 29, 2008

WHOO HOO!!!

Tonight I parked our trailblazer in the garage. For the first time ever. I think that is cause for celebration. I know I have probably had bigger accomplishments in my life, but it feels pretty good right now. I was hoping that we maybe might be able to park my car in the garage, but to be able to get the trailblazer in is awesome.

And yes H I finally got my bike lift installed. I had been procrastinating doing this for over a week now. And it was a lot easier that I expected. I will have to back out the car before I take the bike down to ride it. But I got a car in our garage. If you had never seen our garage before, you won't understand why I am so happy. Maybe you can imagine a garage that is so full of stuff that you can barely walk thru it, without stepping on/stepping over/tripping over something or another.

I hope that I can inspire someone else out there to do the same. It makes me fells so good to have that clutter gone. So I am celebrating tonight with a can of coke. I went almost a week without having one. That's also a accomplishment for me.

Hope everyone out there had a great weekend. And know that I Loooved watching all my new TV shows that were on tonight. ;)

1 comment:

Carolina Girl said...

Yay!! You go girl!! I know that was some accomplishment. It does feel good to park your car in the garage. I totally need to go through things around here. I usually am pretty good about it, but with Boo around...not so much. The pile of clothes that is too small for him now is HUGE in his closet. Maybe one day...