Wednesday, September 3, 2008

One little Tornado

How is it that one little boy can make this much mess in approx. 30 mins. I was sitting at the table sewing, not paying too much attention to what he was pulling out of the toy closet. When I look down, this is what I find. He also won't let me put anything away while he is still awake. Even if he hasn't touched it in an hour. That is exactly what he want to play with right then and there. I hope the rest of you out there have cleaner children than I do.


3 comments:

Carolina Girl said...

Oh my goodness! Our house looks similar, but it's b/c I keep pulling things out...hoping to entertain him for a few more minutes....

Carolina Girl said...

Oh my goodness! Our house looks similar, but it's b/c I keep pulling things out...hoping to entertain him for a few more minutes....

Carolina Girl said...

Oh my goodness! Our house looks similar, but it's b/c I keep pulling things out...hoping to entertain him for a few more minutes....