Monday, September 29, 2008

Not Me Monday

You can link to the original Not me Monday at MckMama's blog. She started this a few weeks, back, and is encouraging everyone to join in Not me Mondays. It is a list of things that we did not do this week. So here goes.

I did not get grosses out while cleaning out my fridge this morning.

I was not a hermit all week, only leaving it once.

I have not been driving down to the mail box, cause it takes too long to walk.

I did not put away some of the really messy toys so Kyle couldn't play with them, cause that would just be cruel.

I am not made at Nigel, who has seeming given out my cell phone number as his own. (no I don't know who Nigel is)

I am not mad at the three girls that continually call my phone asking for Nigel. And I didn't mind one little bit telling one girl eleven times that she had the wrong number.(Does she think that I am lying?)

I did not break into the Halloween candy this week, cause that would be wrong. But Skittles and starburst are so tempting.

I did not wait for Kyle went to bed, before I cut into the chocolate cheesecake, just because I didn't want to share.

Hope you all had a great week doing things that you shouldn't either. So what did you not do this week?

4 comments:

Jennifer said...

I so hide the playdoh when my kiddos get it for gifts! What kind of momma doesn't let there children play with playdoh all the time?!

Anita J. said...

I did not think that Nigel would be my favorite part...and then change my mind when I read about the cheesecake! Too cute.

Was it a tiny cheesecake, or did you just want to be alone with it?

Elena said...

I just wanted to be alone with it. If I cut a piece for both of us, he won't eat his but just want to eat mine. So the other night I just didn't want to share. I gave him some of mine the next day. But I did cut the peice a little bigger.

Carolina Girl said...

I often get grossed out about what is in our fridge!