Friday, September 26, 2008

TV Time

I Love this time of year. Not because the weather is changing, or the leaves are turning on the trees. I do like these things, but the reason that I love this time of year is because all my favorite TV shows start up again. Yes I Know its sad, but I can't help it. Last night I was in heaven with the start of the new Survivor, and Grey's Anatomy. And I am looking forward to Sunday night. With the start of new Extreme Makeover Home Edition, Desperate Housewives, and Brothers and Sisters.

I am pretty sure that I have not missed an episode of any of these show, an have some of them on DVD, and watched them numerous times.

Are there any shows that you can't miss? Any that you are looking forward to starting back up? Or am I the only crazy one out there?

3 comments:

Carolina Girl said...

You're not the only crazy one. I love Grey's! We also watch My Name is Earl, The Office, and the New Adventures of Old Christine. That's a pretty funny one!

Anita J. said...

LOL I love your expression of love for Fall. I used to watch Grey's and DH, but I am not that excited about them this year. My fave is Biggest Loser. I love Bob and Jillian. I really miss working out and I enjoy the show.

Don't know if you saw my follow up, but I loved your idea of making a costume by sewing over a workout suit. That will probably be what I do. My husband is so excited that I'm gonna be Gina. I don't know whether to be flattered or to get him in an arm bar.

Darlene said...

aww your so lucky. I love desperate housewives, brothers and sisters and grey anatomy - but unfortunately I have to wait until early next year when they come to australian telly - I hate the waiting, especially this time of year when none of my favourites are on.