Monday, September 22, 2008

Not Me Monday

So MckMama is hosting a not me Monday. Mine probably won't be as funny as the rest but here goes.

I did not procrastinate writing this post.

I did not stay in Jammies all day.

I did not leave my son in his jammies as well, only to change him into a new pair for bed tonight.

I did not chuckle to my self when My friend found a snake in her yard, and said that she was using a rake a protection, when she went to find it.

I did not chicken out of piercing my nose again, cause I think that all those tattoo places look Nasty.

I did not buy a second set of alphabet letters for my fridge, after my son lost (jammed them down the doorway) the first set.

I did not place sed magnets out of his reach so he couldn't do the same over again.

I did not leave the dose of Motrin out on the coffee table, so I wouldn't have to fight him taking it, and then be secretly pleased when he does take it all by himself.

I did not have a caffeine free day.

I did not not do it by choice. But cause I ran out of Coke.

I did not do alot of things I should have today. What did you not do?

3 comments:

Anita J. said...

I did not smile and feel a great sense of sisterhood when I read your jammies comment. Welcome to the Mommyhood Pros, baby.

h-bomb said...

ummm i think a rake is a perfectly acceptable weapon, it has a long handle! hahahahaahah

Carolina Girl said...

Check out my confessions on our blog! I too felt sisterhood in the PJ comments!!