Wednesday, January 21, 2009

The Dentist

So I am going to tell you that I have really bad teeth. I have had a lot of work done in my mouth. But I think today's experience has been one of my worst. And I have had a root canal. I was just getting a permanent crown on. All the prep work was done back before Thanksgiving, and I have been wearing a temporary for a while. So they usually do this without numbing you up, so you can feel how the tooth feels in your mouth. Today that didn't happen. My tooth was too sensitive. Once I got home, I was in the worst pain ever. Worst than the root canal, worse than having my wisdom teeth out. And the dentist didn't even give me any pain meds. I had to break into the stash from when I broke my toe. It was that bad. I hope you all never have a dentist experience like this one. This is totally why I don't like going to the dentist.

Hope you had a better day than me. Stay tuned for tomorrows post. I am putting up more Australian slang.

2 comments:

Anita J. said...

Ugh! I am SO sorry to hear that. I hope everything gets better quickly. I'm saying a prayer for you now.

Cori said...

OUCH! I hope you're feeling better. I don't particularly care for the dentist myself.