Sunday, January 25, 2009

Vegas Baby

So I have booked a trip to Vegas after the Hubby comes home. I am very excited about it. We are dropping Kyle off with his grandparents, and we are going to party. We are going with another couple, who the husband will be home on mid tour. This is all that H and i have been able to talk about, since deciding to go last week. So yesterday we decided that we needed to go shopping for outfits to wear. We drove up to Denver and started shopping. At first we were very disappointed. We weren't finding anything. Well nothing Vegas worthy. Anything we liked either they didn't have our size, or didn't fit properly. Until these shoes.
I LOVE them. They fit great. They make me look tall. Which I think makes me look thinner. I had to buy them. Ever since I got home, I go to the box, and pull them out and just look at them. I know I am obsessed. But its over shoes, so that makes it OK. I ordered another pair of shoes online, since they were out of my size in the store, that I will blog about when they come in. Now all I need is the rest of the outfit. Does anyone have any tips on where we should go shopping for Vegas?

6 comments:

h-bomb said...

dang they are hawt! i think u should start wearing them around to break them in

KG said...

Those are totally hawt - and I'm with h-bomb. Don't break your feet - you'll be walking more than you think out there!

Anita J. said...

Those shoes SCREAM Vegas. They are some hawt shoes. Poor guy won't know what hit him. Please do post a pic of the other pair. (I almost want to learn to walk in heels after these. The other pair might push me over the edge.) I have no idea where to shop for Vegas. Not in Denver, anyway. Keep us posted.

Cori said...

How exciting! A trip to Vegas sounds like a blast.

Great shoes!

Carolina Girl said...

Have a wonderful time!!! Woohoo!!!

The Leivas said...

These are hot! I hope you guys have a great time!