Thursday, January 29, 2009

Slippers

So I went into the living room this morning, and this is what I found. Kyle with his new slippers on over his footie pajamas. So how do you wear your slippers? Kyle got a pair of these slippers for Christmas, and somehow on the way home we lost one of them, When he first got them he wouldn't put them on, and would scream when we tried. Well recently he has been wearing the one we still had. I thought that this was pretty sad, so I got on the Internet, and ordered him a new pair. He was so excited when they came in, and he likes to wear them most of the time, the rest of the time he is playing with them. And this morning when I saw this I couldn't resist taking a photo or two. And just look at that smile, you can tell hes having a great time with them.





5 comments:

Anita J. said...

We both posted about comfy shoes today!

How cute! He is such a little doll. Those are some great slippers. Does he make car sounds and pretend to 'drive' them?

Elena said...

he doesn't make car sounds, but the brown one "Mater" has a velcro strip that can tow the red one "lightning McQueen". And he calls them by name.

Carrie said...

Awww, so cute!

Carolina Girl said...

Oh, he's loving them! He's getting so tall too! Very cute!

Cori said...

Aww, that is so cute! My nephews would be drooling over those Cars slippers. :)