Saturday, August 30, 2008

So I Am That Person

Yes I am that person. You know the one. That you see in the grocery store with HUGE quantity's of everything. Why you ask am I that person? Since it is only Kyle and I. Well I will tell you. I decided that I would try and make 14 dinners in three hours. I found the directions on Kelly's website. It did take longer than three hours to do, but they all look pretty appetising. I cooked up all my meat last night Thats 7 pounds of hamburger, and 9 pound of chicken breasts. That was alot of cooking. And all my pasta. This morning I then put it all together. I recommend that if you do this, that you have a great big freezer. It takes up alot of space in my chest freezer. I think its now the fullest it has ever been.

I will let you all know how they taste as we eat them over the next few weeks.

2 comments:

Anita J. said...

I'm looking forward to hearing how that goes.

Carolina Girl said...

Wow! Sounds great in theory, I wonder how it would work with this little guy around. I think you tackled it well by cooking the meat one day and preparing the next. Let us know what your faves are!