Thursday, December 4, 2008

Christmas Lights


So this is a picture of our Christmas lights on the outside of our house tonight. I made Kris put them up before he left. But he wouldn't get up and do them on our top story. I am really considering hiring someone to do this for me. What do you think is it worth it?
On other news we went to the Vets today to have our annual shots, everyone looks fine, and Bella has lost 4 lbs in the last month. We had to put her on a diet, as she was a little over weight. The vet says she still could use to lose another 13 lbs. I think that's crazy, I never thought that she was that overweight. Poor girl. But at least shes losing now, and getting back on track.

1 comment:

Carolina Girl said...

The lights looks great!! Hmmm...is it worth it to hire someone for the lights? I guess it depends on the cost really.

Way to go Bella on losing 4 lbs in one month! I could stand to lose about 13 lbs myself! :)