Sunday, December 21, 2008

More Pancakes

So Yes I made pancakes again this week. We love them in our household. But I thought I would show you more of the process. This is what it looks like in the pan, after you pour the batter in the mould. You wait until the pancake is ready to flip. Remove the mould. Flip the pancake.


And then this is what your left with. Really when you know what goes into it. Its really not all that fancy. But I have discovered that the box mix of pancakes doesn't do well. You have to make batter from scratch.

1 comment:

Anita J. said...

I used to always make them from scratch. I remember going to a care group meeting where we were having breakfast for dinner. They needed me to make pancakes because there was no mix. They thought I must be a really good cook until they found a box of mix and I was clueless and had to read every little step. We just did pancakes from scratch at our house.

We never used those molds, though. I have made a pan-size cake and let the kids use cookie cutters, but I have never used a mold. I would like to make an egg in a mold like that. Can you get an egg to do well in that mold?

Another question: do you have to wash it between pancakes?