Saturday, December 20, 2008

Elmo

So I did it. I broke down and took Kyle to see Elmo makes music live. The day of the show I was dreading it. I was expecting to hear lots of Elmo, and preschoolers screaming. Thank goodness this wasn't the case.Kyle was very well behaved. He didn't want to actually sit in his seat, but he stood the entire show, danced and sung along. I thought it was so cute. The show was able to hold his interest, which I think is no small feat. So If you have a little one, I would recommend the show to you.

After the show, we came home, I pulled off my Uggs that my lovely hubby bought me for Christmas. And then I see my son putting them on and walking around. I though that it was really cut, I tried to take a picture. I would stand in from of him, and as soon as the shutter opened. Click he turned around.


So I call his name, he is facing me and smiling. Click. He turns around again.
So I start running back and forth thru the small hallway. Trying to get a photo of his looking at me. He starts to think this is a really good game. So every time the Camera goes Click, he turns around.
This is the 11th shot that I took. This is when realise that his diaper had started to leak, and it was the end of fun and games. And since it was almost 10pm I decided that it was time for a book and bed.

I hope you have all had a great week. I know we have.

3 comments:

Anita J. said...

I feel bad for never taking my kids to anything like that. Poor little things. I always heard of the shows the day they came. I can't act that fast; I need time to plan.

How do you like your Uggs?

Cori said...

It sounds like you two had a blast! We don't get many "good" shows here; maybe someday. :)

Those pics are hilarious! Sounds like my girls. ;)

Elena said...

I love my Uggs. And being a brand whore I made my Hubby buy the actual Uggs. I grew up with Uggs most of my live being Australian. And with it being so cold here in Colorado I love them.