Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Etiquette

So today I was going to post about my new snowflake pancake mold, and show you pictures of that. But instead something happened to me in the parking lot of Lowes this morning that I feel the need to Blog about.

So after buying a couple of things at lowes, I wheel out my stuff in the cart, stop it next to my car, and pick up Kyle and start loading him into the car. As I am strapping him into his car seat, I look up, and there is a man. That is looking in my cart. He starts to move my stuff around. I quickly finish strapping Kyle in.

As I come around my car, and am saying "Excuse me sir" He is starting to pick my stuff up. He stopped when he heard me. But I want everyone out there just in case your mothers didn't teach you this, that it is bad etiquette to steal out of someones cart while they are strapping their child into the car.

2 comments:

Anita J. said...

That is too funny. I love the angle you took with that.

Cori said...

Oh my gosh, are you serious?!? I can't believe how much nerve people have these days.