Monday, December 1, 2008

Not Me Monday


Well its that time of week again. Not me Monday. Hosted by McMama over at http://www.mycharmingkids.net. Feel free to play along if you like, or just checkout other peoples Not me Monday posts.

This week I did not:

Have to say goodbye to my husband yet again, and blubber all the way thru the airport on the way out.

I did not then puts us both back to bed once we got home.

When my son woke up at 6 this morning asking for juice, put him back to bed with a sippy full of water. And then have him almost sleep til ten before going in to check on him. Nope not me, I'm not that Kinda Mom.

I did not bake two loaves of pumpkin bread, and then forget to serve it on thanksgiving.

I did not watch my son put a penny in his mouth when I was changing hie diaper, and then panic when I realised that he swallowed it.

I did not then did thru poop all week to make sure that he passed it. Thankfully he did. Well he would have if he swallowed it in the first place.

I did not forget to take photos at Thanksgiving. And then I did not steal a picture from a friends blog, so I could post a picture of my own table on my blog.

I did not decorate for Christmas way early, just so my husband could help me put up the outside Christmas lights.

I have not been chewing on the right side of my mouth for the past five days, so the temporary crown that I feel is moving won't come off, since I know my permanent one isn't ready yet.

I guess I have been busy not doing things this week. So now its your turn. What did you not do this week?

2 comments:

Anita J. said...

I did not eat sugary food late at night when I know it will make me tired tomorrow. Nope. Not me.

Anita J. said...

By the way, I'm sorry you had to do that separation, airport thing. {{{{Elena}}}}