Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Santa

These are our Santa Pictures thru the years. I can't believe how much Kyle has changed over the years. My Favorite picture is still the first one and I have it on my bed side stand all year round.

2006
Kyle is 6 months old.

2007
Kyle is 1 1/2 Years old.


2008
Kyle is 2 1/2 years old.
Just so you won't be worried this will be my last post for a while. Kyle and I leave for Australia today, so we can spend Christmas with our family there. I will be sure to take plenty of picture, and will blog all about it when I get back. Have a wonderful Christmas and New Year.

4 comments:

Cori said...

What sweet pictures! It's so neat to see how much he's changed from year to year.

I hope you have a safe trip. Merry Christmas!!!!

Carolina Girl said...

Merry Christmas!! Hope you're having a great time in Australia.

KG said...

Oooh - I hope you're having the best time ever in Australia!

Anita J. said...

Hi Elena! I have been on blog break, too, so I was worried until I read that last little paragraph. I hope you are having a wonderful time in Australia!