Thursday, December 4, 2008

Shoes

So its a little past nine tonight, and I am at the computer catching up on blog reading. And the doorbell rings. WTF... who is ringing my doorbell at this time of night? Well it was the UPS person. I say it was a person, cause I didn't actually see them, for all I know it could have been a elf. I can't believe that they are still out delivering this late at night. I bet its because of the snow, and the bad roads here in town.

Well the UPS person delivered me Kyles new Puma that I ordered last week. He had out grown his last pair, and I love them. They go on really easy, and I don't have to struggle to get them on. They are light weight, and don't have a really stiff and heavy sole. But that's not why I am blogging.

It the size of the shoe that got me. I ordered the next size, since Kyle had outgrown them. So that puts him in a size 10 shoe. I think that it crazy. At the beginning of summer he was wearing a size 7 shoe, and that was a little big. How can one foot grow that much in a few months. And the shoe looks so big. I couldn't believe how long the shoe looks. I measured it next to the last one, and it was only a little bigger, but for some reason it looks huge to me. Does anyone else go thru this with their children's clothes or shoes. It doesn't seem possible that he has a foot that big. Maybe I don't want to believe that he is growing up. I just wonder if his foot is this big now, then how big will it be when he's in high school? Its crazy to think about.

Well enough rambling for tonight. I hope you have a great Friday.

2 comments:

Carolina Girl said...

Oh Elena...it's so sad sometimes to realize how quickly they're growing. They used to be sooo small, and before we know it, they'll be graduating high school.
I don't know if I'll ever have the shoe experience, b/c G HATES shoes and manages to get them off all of the time. So, he might just go throuh life barefoot! :)

Anonymous said...

I can't believe he is in a 10 already! Holy crap! Braedyn is in a 9, and I thought he had huge feet for his age. He went from a 5 or 6 last winter to a 9 now, unreal!

CR