Monday, December 22, 2008

Gingerbread House

This week I thought that it would be fun to make one of those gingerbread houses with Kyle and H. Kyle thought that it was great fun, because he got to eat a whole bunch of the candy that went on the house. I don't think that H quite knew what she was getting into when she agreed to this. She told me that Kyle had some very firm opinions on how this should be decorated. For example: the marshmallow on the right window. But when H tried to put on on the left, he pulled it off and said no. He also didn't want a door knob. And he took a bite of a piece of candy, and then placed it back.
This was all pretty humorous to me, but I am not so sure H felt the same way.

Here are a few pictures of the final product. The last one was the only one I could get of Kyle and the house together. He really doesn't like the camera.






1 comment:

Cori said...

How cute! I wanted to do one with the girls but I think we're going to run out of time.