Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Flowers in your hair.

So one the last night that Kris was in town we went out to eat at our Favorite restaurant in town called The Warehouse. Oddly enough it is in an old abandoned warehouse. We love the place cause it looks like a hole in the wall from the outside, but on the inside it is awesome. Half of the warehouse is a restaurant, and the other half is a art gallery. They showcase local artists, and every time we go there is new art up. We love to think that maybe one day we will be able to afford some of it. Ohh and we love that the menu changes. Everything that we have ever eaten there is awesome, and I don't think I have seen the same entree twice on the menu.

Apart for telling you about the restaurant, I was posting this picture, cause I thought that it was cute. The reason that I am wearing a flower in my hair, is that my lovely son picked it up off of my plate, and placed it there. And he thought it was the funniest thing I just love how his little mind works. And it reminded me of the great night we had as a family, before Kris left again. I hope you all have great times with your families, and don't take what you have for granted.

3 comments:

Anita J. said...

Aww that is the sweetest thing! Thank you for reminding me to appreciate having my family close.

Carolina Girl said...

That is sweet! It is funny how children's minds work. It's fascinating to watch.
I think we ate at the warehouse once. Is it off of cascade? downtown? real close to the interstate? Just curious if it was the same place.

Elena said...

Carolina Girl, Yes its the same place. Joe and Stephanie recomended this place to us, and we love it. Kris always said that Joe knew what place in town was good to eat at.