Friday, February 27, 2009

Bells

When Bella was a puppy's, and we were potty training her, I taught her to ring a bell when she needed to go out. This worked great. Since she would just sit by the door when she needed to go out, and if we were in another room we would miss it. But with her ringing the bell we would know from all over the house that she needed to go out.

So a few years later we got the crazy cat. He must have watched Bella ring the bell and we got up to let her out. So somewhere along the way he started ringing the bell when he wanted to go out. I find this quite amusing, since I didn't know that you could really train a cat to do anything.

Well all this training has now backfired of me. The other morning at 4:40 am Crazy Cat decided that he wants out, and starts ringing the bell. And he doesn't stop. I wasn't sure witch pet it was, so I trudge downstairs assuming it is Bella, and since I don't want to clean up a mess in the morning. Only to be really annoyed when I find its the cat. He has a litter box he can use. But no he chooses to wake me up at an ungodly hour.

I climb the stairs and go back to bed. Only to have a really disturbing dream. We were at the lake, and Kyle was running with a bunch of older kids, and then the all dived into the lake. Kyle can't swim yet. I assume hes drowning. So I jump in clothes and all. This is where I wake up. It really freaked me out.

I think that I must have dreamt this since I watched one of the videos over on this website. I looked to see if they have instructors in Colorado and they don't. I really wish they did. I would love for Kyle and any other children we may have to be able to save themselves from drowning.

1 comment:

Cori said...

That is so neat! I wonder if I could teach my dog to ring a bell?

Don't you hate those spooky dreams?