Friday, February 20, 2009

Hair

So we own a huge dog. And one of the draw backs of owing a large dog is the hair. They shed it everywhere. I have come to putting a sheet on top of the sheets that I sleep on. Why do I do this, because every time I am not looking, or if I leave the house, she hops on the bed, and thinks its the greatest place to sleep in the house. The amount of hair that she sheds during the day is ridiculous. So I put a sheet over my bed, so I don't have to sleep in a hairy bed.

Today I decided that I would brush her out. She loved this. But when I went to vacuum it all up, it filled the canister of my Dyson. I think that groundhog was wrong. I think by looking at the amount that she is shedding, that spring is coming early.

So does anyone out there have any tips for me on how to take control of her shedding?

2 comments:

Carolina Girl said...

I wish I had some advice. I unfortunately have the same problem here!

Anita J. said...

I know somebody who vacuumed the dog with the hose attachment! Remember those hair clippers they had on those commercials. Was it a FloBee? You have probably seen them in the military barber shops. Anyway, I think that's what gave this guy the idea to vacuum the pet instead of brushing and then vacuuming.