Thursday, February 12, 2009

Why you should always read the label.

So last night I decided that I was going to start a skin care routine. I am the person that doesn't do anything. I was my face in the shower everyday, and that's it. If I have worn makeup during the day I wash it off, but its very rare that I do. I bought this microdermabraison and peel kit. I though I would try it out. Things went as planned with this kit, so I thought that I should probably put some moisturizer on afterwards. So I look under the cabinet, and start looking for some. I find the kits of sheer cover stuff that I bought a while back, and never used. I pull out of the kit, the cleanser and the moisturizer. I start to open it up, put a little in the palm of my hand, and smear it all over my face. It feels kinda odd. But what do I know. So feeling pretty good, I go to bed for the night.

This morning while in the bath room, I look over at the bottle that I opened up. It was the cleanser not the moisturizer. I went to bed with Cleanser on my face. What a idiot I felt like. So my lesson for the day is to always read the label first. Especially before putting it on your face.

4 comments:

Anita J. said...

That made me smile. Mom and I did a little something like that last year when I was in the hospital. The lotion (cleanser) was a gift which I didn't read well.

KG said...

Heh - I feel your pain. I am such a slacker and I don't even put moisturizer on my face. I'm sure if I were to get a facial I'd be the tech's worst nightmare. I just wash my face in the morning. That's it.

Total slacker.

Cori said...

Hehe, that sounds like something I would do.

Carrie said...

Bwahaha! That is so funny but it happens to the best of us. Hey, I changed my blog address. It is now
www.themongofamilycircus.blogspot.com.