Monday, February 2, 2009

Not Me Monday


OK so it is that time of week again.NotMeMonday. I know I haven't participated in a while, But I thought it might be a good time to start again.
This week I did not spend whole days in Jammie's, cause I'm an adult that gets up, makes her bed, showers and gets dressed everyday.
This week I did not decide that I like to write with a green pen better than any other color, and then cringe cause I realised that so does my dad. I don't want to admit that I am turning into my parents.
I did not put a DVD in the player for Kyle to watch in hopes that I could have 5 minutes to myself.
While doing the dishes I did not think that it will be nice when my husband is home and I don't have to do this anymore. (In our house one person cooks, the other person cleans up) Because this would be a terribly selfish thing to think about.
I did not stop watching the Superbowl, so I could watch Big Love. And I am not fascinated about the whole polygamy thing.
I did not get down on my hands and Knees, and wax and buff the kitchen floor instead of going to bed at a reasonable hour. This would be just crazy.
I didn't wonder WTF the woman was thinking when she signed up to have 8 babies all at once, when she already has 6 kids at home. That would just be mean.
So what did you not do this week. You can write your own not me Monday post. And then link it to MckMamas.

2 comments:

Wayne said...

I was also wondering if you would like to take part in Tribute Tuesday. A blog I have created for people To pay tribute to some one who has inspierd you in some way. Or someone who has made your life better by knowing them. or a loved one, or maybe just a way of saying thankyou to someone. I have a mr linky so the world can see your tribute to that someone who brightens up your life. Please feel free to come take a look and participate in Tribute tuesday.

Carolina Girl said...

I hear ya about the FOURTEEN children...