Monday, February 9, 2009

Weird Dreams

So I have been having weird dreams lately. I don't know why, and I have been forgetting most of them. But last night I had a weird one, and it is stuck in my head.

I was back in the house where I spent my adolescent years. We (Me and I think one of my brothers) at the age we are now, were in the back yard. But it wasn't our same backyard. It was kinda like a field, with a creek running thru it. the drop off looked kinda like a canyon, but the width was small. Across the way was Alan Alder at his house. (I told you it was weird) And he ran across the creek to come tell us something. I started to panic, because there were alligators in the creek. He said he didn't realize this, so I pointed them out. There was a Mom and a baby alligator. And then we were walking down a little further to where II was going to show him more. And a HUGE alligator ran up at us. It scared the s*** out of us, and we ran back inside our house. Then I started to panic. Bella and Zelko were outside. I had to let Bella in the back door, without letting the alligator in. And then go to the front door and let Zelko in. But this time I was in a state, the alligators were surrounding the house. I was sure they were going to get inside the house. Break down the glass sliding door that we had. This is when I woke up.

How weird is that? What was Alan Alder doing in my dream? Why was I in my childhood home? With my current pets? I think its strange how the mind works. Does anyone else still have strange dream in their adulthood, or is it just me?

No comments: