Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Did you ever?

Did you ever get that itch that you just have to clean. I felt that way today. It got so bad, that I pulled out the oven, and swept and mopped behind it. Then I turned around, and saw the dishwasher. I figured that I should probably see what was under it as well. Then why not I had pulled out the other major appliance, why not the fridge. So I did that too. I know I am a little crazy. But I feel a lot better,and now I know that you won't find dust bunnies in my kitchen. So am I the only one out there that is this crazy? Or do some of you feel the need to do this ever now and then?

2 comments:

Carolina Girl said...

I used to! Now it's more like, eh, the dust doesn't look too bad! :)

Anita J. said...

Yes! I told Keith the other day that it is about time to pull out the appliances and clean behind them. I feel guilty for not doing it more often.