Monday, February 23, 2009

Sick

During this weekend I came down with the flu. This is now the second year in a row I have had the flu. This is really odd, cause I have never had the flu before in my life. Last year I blamed it on being in KY and the gross house that we were living in. I am positive that we had mold growing in the walls. As soon as we moved in I had one illness after another, until we moved back out. This year I don't know what to blame it on. Maybe next year I should get the flu shot, like they recommend.

Well I hope your weekend was better than mine.

3 comments:

Carolina Girl said...

Hope you're feeling better!!! The flu sucks!

Emily said...

Sorry to hear you're not feeling well! Drink lots of water and have some chicken soup :-)

Anita J. said...

I'm so sorry! What a yucky weekend. At least you got it over with before Kris came home. I hope you're doing better.

I wish we had known each other when you live in KY! So close!