Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Crazy Cat Wednesdays

So I have decided to share a story about my crazy cat every Wednesday. I did one last week about how he got a free ride in someones car engine. Well today's story isn't as eventful. Just something that I find strange about my Cat.
Each and every time we decide to go to go on a walk, he decides that he needs to go along. I know weird. It doesn't matter how far we are going. If it is just around the block, or for a few miles. He wants to go. If I don't let him, he is one pissed off cat. And you will know it.
The other weird thing about the cat is that he won't let me pick him up and carry him if it has been to long of a walk, or put him in the stroller with Kyle. He has to do it all by himself. So occasionally he lays down rests for a while, then bounds up to and past us, and then collapses again.
The last weird thing about this cat is that when he is on the walk, and starts to get hot. He starts panting. Yes that's right panting like a dog. Its pretty funny to see. I wish I had a photo to share with you. Maybe one day I'll remember to bring a camera along.
Hope you all had a great Wednesday. And that you are enjoying my crazy cat stories.

2 comments:

Carolina Girl said...

That was always funny to see Zelco walking down the sidewalk with y'all.

Anita J. said...

I like it when cats do dog-like stuff like that. I used to have a Maine Coon and it was like having a dog in a cat's body. I loved that cat.