Monday, August 11, 2008

I did it!

So today I started selling Hospital gowns. I have been busy sewing all weekend. If you were someone that inquired about buying a hospital gowns. Check out the ones that I made. http://www.elenajane.etsy.com I will be adding more fabrics, over the next few days. Over the next few weeks I will be adding some more products. Things like cool boppy slipcovers. Pouches like the diapees and wippes. And wipes holders. Check the out in the weeks to come.
Thanks for all your support.

2 comments:

The Leivas said...

Love them! I can't wait! I'll definately have to put in an order for a gown or two for this november and maybe a boppy slipcover or two. What a great idea!

Anita J. said...

I love them too! Very cute fabrics. Our delivery is a few months away as well, but in the meantime I will be spreading the word. These are adorable.