Saturday, August 23, 2008

Stupid Drivers

I really hate aggressive drivers. I will tell you why. Today when driving to Target for my daily trip. I was driving in the right lane doing 60 in a 55 zone. I personally think this is an acceptable speed. Then this blue Saab driver starts sitting on my bumper. Because this really drives me nuts I slow down. He could have gotten over into the left lane and over took me. Did he do this NO. He got closer. I would generally tap my brake lights at this point, but I was afraid that if I did this then he would have rear ended me. If I didn't have Kyle in the car this probably still would have been an option.

So another car is now in the left lane beside me, so he couldn't get over. So just to spite him I decide to slow down even more. At this point I was probably doing forty. A merging lane pops up on the right hand side, and what does this idiot do, he gets in the right lane and over takes me illegally. These people really drive me nuts.

So Mr Blue Saab driver, if you just happen to read my blog, be more courteous you would have gotten to you destination faster. Don't ride on my bumper, it will piss me off and I will do all I can to piss you off too.

3 comments:

Anita J. said...

LOL Oh my goodness! Some chic called in on the radio show I was listening to yesterday and said she wanted to 'brake check' the man behind her. One day closer and I would be asking if that might be you.

I'm glad you didn't get into an accident. It does make a mom twice as mad (at least) when her child is in the car and somebody drives crazy like that.

Good job not going to jail or stomping the break. At least one of you had some self control.

Carolina Girl said...

That really makes me mad too! Nothing gets me fired up more than someone riding my bumper...especially now that I have special cargo!!

Darlene said...

Good on ya for not moving for him, I do exactly what you have done.