Monday, August 18, 2008

What we have been up to lately.

So it has bee raining here for almost two weeks straight. Very unusual for Colorado. But we very much needed the rain. So Kyle and I have been feeling pretty cooped up. I decided that I would make Kyle a Ball pit. He loves it. Here are a few pictures.

Kyle loves standing on the outside of the pit, and then collapsing on the side wall then going into the pit.

Since Kris left, I have redecorated Kyles room. He got new furniture. And he is truly sleeping in a big boy bed now. I know its big for a little one, but he loves it. He tosses and turns all night. I think that he may have gotten that from me. My Mum used to describe me as a windmill when I slept. Watching Kyle I now know what she means.



The only problem is that I am not looking forward to painting over the navy when we move out of here.

2 comments:

The Leivas said...

It's adorable! It makes me feel guilty for not painting at all! Maybe I'll get some painting done during my maternity leave.

Carolina Girl said...

Looks great! You're just so creative and put your thoughts to action! I bet Kyle loves his room and that will make it worth painting over in the end.