Thursday, August 21, 2008

Too Much Fun

How do you know that you probably had too much fun at Margarita Wednesday? When you take down the portable chrome stripper pole, and part of the ceiling come with it.

OK I will give you some background. I went to an adult store with one of my friends whose husband is coming home for mid tour soon. We see this stripper pole, think it would be fun to try out, and maybe learn a new skill while our husbands are gone. So we pick it up.

Last night my friend (different friend) and her husband (he is currently home, but will be deploying in a few weeks) come over for margarita Wednesday. He embarrasses very easily. Doesn't even want to think about us owning a stripper pole. Well after a few margaritas we decided to set it up. So funny he wouldn't even look at it. We were trying to get him to dance around it, but being the party pooper he wouldn't. Well anyway I went to put it away this morning, the ceiling became stuck to the top of the pole, and a little bit came down with it. Crazy.

I hope you all had just as great of a Margarita Wednesday as we did.

2 comments:

h-bomb said...

he did enjoy the demo dvd, as well as kyle :)

Carolina Girl said...

The ONLY way I would have participated was after having LOTS of margaritas!! :)