Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Crazy Cat


So I own a crazy cat. And he likes to give me heart attacks. Last night he spent the night out. He does this quite often. Then in the morning he is waiting for me out the back to let him in. This morning I woke to what I thought was the doorbell ringing. When I came downstairs, there was no one there. So I go to the back door to let in the cat and hes not there. I start to panic. Why you say? Because there is a bear in the neighbor hood, and a few coyotes and wolfs. We already lost one cat a few years back here. The neighbors cat is now lost, and I saw a flyer on the mail box for another missing cat.




So as the day moves on I start to get more and more worried. Its not like crazy cat to miss a meal. When Kris is home, he sometimes cons us out of two breakfasts. So for him not to come home for one that is really weird.




Door bell rings again. One of my neighbors. With a cat crate. My cat is fine. He had been in one of my neighbors engines. And had managed to go for a ride downtown. The nice neighbor drove downtown to pick up my cat from the first neighbor that found the cat when she was headed into a meeting.




What a crazy cat. I called my Mum to let her know that he was back and he was fine. She said that she couldn't count how many cats that she had treated for burns and major issues from doing this exact same thing. (she's a vet) And says that he is a very lucky cat that nothing happened to him. I shake my head just thinking of the issues that this cat has had. I may fill you in on them in another post. He is crazy.

No comments: