Friday, August 1, 2008

I have a story to tell you.

So today I put Kyle down for his nap as usual. But this time he was just in a diaper. Well at the end of his nap I heard him moving around, but not coming out of his room as usual. So I went in. I wish that I hadn't. Kyle had removed his diaper. Probably around the beginning of nap time, since it was completely dry. He then managed to Poop on the carpet in the corner. Walk in it. Smear it all over himself, the carpet and his bedding. I was not impressed. Needless to say I spent most of the afternoon cleaning in Kyles room. What a Shitty Day.

1 comment:

Carolina Girl said...

OMG! I know it was a shitty day for you, but I must admit, your story gave me a good laugh. Don't worry, I'm sure I'll have a similar tale to tell about G Boo in a couple of years.