Tuesday, August 19, 2008

A lesson for Mom's of little boys.



When your son drops a small car (its half the size of a matchbox car) like the one above into the toilet don't decide that it will be OK. I did this last week. I couldn't see it at all, so I thought that it was small enough that it would make it thru the pipes on its own. But no. The toilet wouldn't flush with even just clean water in it. I ended up snaking the toilet to get it out. I did also have to end up sticking my hand (with a rubber glove on) in the toilet, which is what I was trying to avoid in the first place to retrieve the little sucker. Hope you will never have to go thru this in your lifetime. Just get it over with and stick you hand in, in the first place.


Where is my husband when I need him? Doesn't the army know that these disasters are going to happen when he is deployed? I think that Kris should be able to come home and deal with these little disasters.

No comments: