Tuesday, August 12, 2008

The Sweat Shop

So as you know from my last post, I started selling my hospital gowns. We (my friends and I) were trying to think up of a good name for it. And I kept on joking that it has been all I have done since I committed to doing it. I joked that it is my own little sweat shop. We have been joking that I don't eat, I have a camel back so I can keep hydrated. And I went out and bought adult diapers, so I wouldn't have to get up to go potty. None of this is really true, but its a pretty funny image to have in your mind. So with the joking my friend S suggested that we call my site the sweat shop. We decided that it would probably put off strangers from looking at my gowns, so I decided to call it that with my friends. And since all my blog readers are friends, I have added the link as the sweat shop. I hope you all don't mind.

On another note, with my new obsession. It has stopped my shopping habit. Yes I know shocking. I haven't been to Target since I started this endeavor. And if you know me that is a real long time. I wouldn't be surprised if Target stock dropped over the past few days. So who knew that with your encouraging words over the past few days that this was my way of quitting. The only other advice that I got was from my husband. He said that I should go cold turkey. Yeah like that would happen.

Well I better sign off. My break time is over. Got to get back to the sweat shop.

2 comments:

h-bomb said...

can i come over and cane you?? j/k but i think i'd make a good overseer. hahahahah. i'll bring u camelback elixr as a treat!

Penny said...

Could you please give me the details on your gowns???? I have a friend that is in the hospital for the long haul. She is pregnant with twins and has been experiencing pre term labor. She is 20 wks at this point. She has waited for these little girls (Lucy and Georgia) for several years. If God is willing these little ones will be born sometime after 32 weeks and she will be in until then. My E-mail is windyllama@aol.com. Thank you so much!